Jo Ann Barone Law Office - Should not be practicing law

Boynton Beach, Florida 1 comment

She was referred by a crim attorney saying she was the best!Saying she was a winner.

We paid him and they did some song and dance for a few months than the whole case went into the toiletn. A plea was given and she assuredmshe could do better thus misleading the defendant who would have pled out both attorneys knowing he could do no better. Than she stopped answering calls, came to court late and unprepared did not have a defense planned and was admonished by the Judge for unprofessional ism. The defendant got a 30 yr sentence instead of an 8 yr sentence due to her ineffective assistance of counsel.

He now must pay for an appeal.

Sad sad sad.Do not trust her She is not reliable and unprofessional and dangerous.

Review about: Bad Service.

Comments

I suggest you contact the FLA BAR ASSOC and report her.

That's what I did.

If enough people do this she will be out of business.

I gave her a lot of money she never did anything and would not return my calls etc.Never in a office, where she borrowed space.

Jo Ann Barone Law Office - The law office of Jo ann Barone Palm Beach FL

West Palm Beach, Florida 2 comments

I had referred a friend to the law office of Jo Ann Barone on Royal Palm way Palm Beach FL 33480.

My friend was looking for a divorce lawyer,and we got Jo Ann name and numbers.

We went to meet Jo Ann Barone for a $ 500.00 one hour of consolation ,and she assured us that she is the best in her field.

My friend went back there with $ 5000.00 retainer,and gave JO ANN BARON all paper work,that was needed to answer the complaint of divorce in the due date,which was a must,other wise my friend would of been in default.

From the day my friend had left the retainer check ,JO ANN BARONE never answered her telephone,never returned phone calls,texts emails like she disappear from this world.

We contacted the attorney that referred us to her,and she also had a problem contacting here.

Sure enough my friend was in default,JO ANN BARONE DIDNT SEEM TO CARE.

Now my friend has a new lawyer and my friend has to spend few thousands dollars to get her case out of defualt

SHAME ON YOU JO ANN BARONE............YOU HAVE NO RIGHT PRACTICING LAW

AND NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOUR $ 800.00 PAIRS OF SHOES

Review about: Bad Service.

Comments

Did you report her to the FLA BAR ASSOC.

I had the same experience as the above-two captioned parties.

$22,000 later, we wound up with a mediator; my ex-husband to be and his lawyer; JoAnn and I.

My ex-husband-to-be was a decent man (lucky for me) because he and I settled it within an hour. The two lawyers, of course, took five hours to appropriate everything at $390 per hour each.

Now, I needed her to sign off on an amendment to the settlement agreement and she is nowhere to be found. We signed the agreed upon settlement in October 1, 2013; I have tried to contact her everyday since then (it is now March 15, 2014).

She doesn't even allow her assistants to returns calls!!!!!!